Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanks Mom, I know you are the only one still reading

Anyone who knows me really well, knows I have a thing for Ampersands. Silly little symbols that represent the word 'and'. If fact, I have done at least one other post exclusively about the auspicious little symbol. I have taken to analyzing ampersands from different typefaces and comparing differences and then creating designs using the symbols as the subject matter. Deep internal meaning? I doubt it. I just like the little symbol. I have recently made pretty much everyone aware of my fascination recently by the design I have installed on my office door. Obsession? Maybe.


4 comments:

JeNeale said...

Mom is NOT the only one still reading! I have you on my blog watch, so I know when you post, but it's been so long. . .

LOVE the door! It's so great! Love you very much!

Laurie Nelson said...

Hey, I have been checking in on your regularly. I am thrilled that you added something new. Your door is so very cool. What a fun thing to do!

Jay Hill said...

Well, I appreciate it you guys. With constant work and no internet at home it is really hard to get things posted.

I'm glad you like the door! It turned so cool! Come see it!

Unknown said...

Yes the door is cool. I would never even think of anything like that. You are great at what you do. Keep up the good work son.